HAKKO DENSHIN RYU FRESNOIS Index du Forum
HAKKO DENSHIN RYU FRESNOIS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Cours Biophysique S3 Pdf Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HAKKO DENSHIN RYU FRESNOIS Index du Forum -> HAKKO DENSHIN RYU JU JUTSU FRESNOIS -> Informations utiles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lifaly

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Aoû - 22:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Cours Biophysique S3 Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Cours Biophysique S3 Pdf Download > bit.ly/2c2w84z

Cours Biophysique S3 Pdf Download

a0a502a091
1) right click your folder (or bucket) and select Set Http Headers 2) In the new window, click Add 3) For Http Headers, choose: content disposition and for Value: attachment; filename= 4) Click OK 5) At the bottom, select: Keep existing headers, overwrite values for headers with the same name and add new headers (from the list specified above) Let me know if that helps. 403 Forbidden . Heres what I found at another forum: 1) In the S3 console, select an object, and then click the properties button (if the properties window at the bottom isnt already visible). 403 Forbidden . how can I display the member pdf file in a pdf viewer that works within the structure of my wordpress site when the pdf file is in a bucket on amazon s3 You may need to generate a URL with a key. Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total) Author Posts 2015-12-02 at 20:36 #479 Joshua ShapiroParticipant Cristian thanks for finding me on the other s2member forum and answering and suggesting I come here s2member pro is a powerful plugin to make a membership service but it takes time to learn how it does it thanks to the brilliant work of Jason and his support team however no one so far either at support or another consultant I am speaking to has a solution to the following challenge 1) how can I display the member pdf file in a pdf viewer that works within the structure of my wordpress site when the pdf file is in a bucket on amazon s3 PDF viewer gives the error message Invalid URL 2) how can I get a message to our member who wishes to download this file (pdf on amazon s3) rather than the built in plugin in the browser taking over the screen and then just displaying the pdf file this means that via the link to the pdf file on amazon s3, via the codes given via s2member pro the pdf file can be accessed but I have no way so far to achieve 1) or 2) does anyone have any ideas what is working for you? will I have the same problem with an mp3 file that the browsers will assume when clicked the member wants to play on-line and not download I have tried support to get an answer but I imagine we are in the holiday season and everyone get busy with christmas and special days thank you Cristian for doing this forum Joshua 2015-12-02 at 20:45 #480 Joshua ShapiroParticipant Cristian I tried to send you a message via the contact function of the forum and it didnt let me do so is there any way I can talk with via email or skype (my email is crystalskullexplorersgmail.com) thank you Joshua 2015-12-02 at 21:13 #481 Cristin LvaqueKeymaster how can I get a message to our member who wishes to download this file (pdf on amazon s3) rather than the built in plugin in the browser taking over the screen and then just displaying the pdf file The PDF or MP3 will be opened in the browser, depending on how the browser is configured, I guess. See: WP Admin -> s2Member -> Download -> Advanced tried to send you a message via the contact function of the forum and it didnt let me do so is there any way I can talk with via email or skype Sorry, I hardly use skype or email lately, but Ill be checking this forum almost daily. Cookies are required to use this site.

Your browser doesn't accept cookies. 2015-12-07 at 15:12 #501 Joshua ShapiroParticipant Hi Cristian this is what I found out so far for example I use Foxfire I saw there are applications for what to do with a pdf file and what to do with an mp3 file (basically 3 options view/play, download or ask which one?) so it doesnt seem to matter what I do in s2member pro if I try to download or view the pdf the settings in the browser are over riding it so it was suggested to me by a friend who is a developer to offer 3 things a) let the person click on the link directly and as it happened with me, my application was set to view the pdf they would see this but then when I changed my setting to download, the file was downloaded automatically b) suggest (but I think on a mac if a person click directly on their link since they dont have two buttons on their mouse they are asked what to do) to Window users to right-click the mouse to download c) make a zip file of all the member files for the month which would be downloaded does this sound like a good plan since there is no way to know what setting each member will have for pdf and mp3 files in their browser? the key is that via the settings I gave for amazon s3 within s2member pro is working but again this is the code I used (I didnt add the in-line part maybe if I do this would force the pdf to be downloaded, can you tell me Cristian as I wanted to offer for each member file two links? click here you see above I dont have the setting about in-line but I again believe the behavior within the browser will be based on the application or plugin controling how to handle pdf files also another developer suggested when the pdf file is viewed to open in a separate window so they dont lose the link to the member page where the files are to be downloaded I just got a test site where I can try options and also the RC version of s2member dont worry Cristian about the delay to answer, everything happens in its right time Joshua Author Posts Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If I misunderstood, could you please correct and explain in detail the behavior you want? Thanks! any ideas if there is a way to get the plugin PDF Viewer to work with our pdf file on amazon s3 I dont know& This one? 2015-12-03 at 10:33 #489 Joshua ShapiroParticipant Hi Cristian my ultimate goal is to offer a way for our member to view and download our pdf member files and to hear or download the mp3 files I havent tested the mp3 files yet because I have yet to resolve the issue with the pdf file always being viewed by the interal pdf viewer plugin of the browser yes I did ask in the download options that a pdf extension be an inline file here is the code on the page I am using: click here maybe there is something else I need to add here because this pdf file is on amazon s3 what did you do to get your file to offer a download option thank you Cristian Joshua PS if I have to live with just offer the pdf files as a download its ok or maybe I can explain to our member is they wish to view the pdf, another plugin takes over and the screen PSS I dont know if you have time Cristian but would it help if I let you be a user on our site and you looked around? I have tried setting up everything I read in the instructions for s2member pro 2015-12-06 at 21:25 #493 Joshua ShapiroParticipant Cristian I just played with a pdf file within options within my browser, and using Foxfire I saw there is an application you can specify to work with file types for pdf it was setup to display the file so no settings I use within s2member pro have any effect it appears when I changed the application to download, it downloaded the file to my computer and when I set it to ask it had a window that asked whether I wanted to view the pdf or download it so how can we prepare for the situation of our member how they will perceive the pdf file I am sure (although I have tested this yet) I will run into the same situation with an mp3 file if it will automatically be played which since our mp3 files could be an hour it would probably be better to let them be downloaded do you have any suggestions how we can offer these two member files so the member is not confused what is going on since how they setup their browser takes presidence (I believe) over what we use in s2memberpro linked to downloading or viewing/playing Joshua 2015-12-07 at 13:23 #498 Cristin LvaqueKeymaster Sorry for the wait, Ive been travelling and with little internet the past days. .. 2) Click the add more metadata button, and add: Key: Content-Disposition Value: attachment To add the metadata to all the files of a bucket or just a folder in a couple of clicks with CloudBerry Explorer. MENU About Articles . I think I understand better what you want: make it possible to download or view in the browser, not just one, right? You could have a couple of links, one to view and the other to download. See: WP Admin -> s2Member -> Download -> Advanced I have used the advanced features given and still unable to have through the browser I use working within the page framework of my wordpress website to have the pdf file displayed in either the plugin PDF viewer or have a way via indicating the pdf file is inline to display the pdf file to display outside of the built in pdf plugin within the browser it seems all the browser if they see a pdf file will take over the full screen and display the pdf file within the browsers plugin and not a word press pdf viewer plugin for these two situation do I have no other options? or must I then forget about using amazon s3 and put all the member files under the s2-files sub directory if I do this I know the plugin PDF viewer works but then I lose the advantage of placing the member files with a faster system with amazon s3 thank you Cristian Joshua 2015-12-02 at 23:16 #483 Cristin LvaqueKeymaster I never had to sort that out before, so I needed to research it a little to answer. Below it duplicate the shortcode, but add the download attribute set to yes.

atacul psi argesanu pdf downloadjonathan swift biography pdf downloadmechanical engineering nptel pdf downloadkamus inggris indonesia download pdf4-volume swadeshi chikitsa pdf downloadpdf binder chip online downloadpenelitian kualitatif adalah pdf downloadmachinery handbook 27 pdf downloadplato la olla pdf downloadikea blue ocean strategy pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Aoû - 22:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HAKKO DENSHIN RYU FRESNOIS Index du Forum -> HAKKO DENSHIN RYU JU JUTSU FRESNOIS -> Informations utiles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange